Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Said Juicing Hath Commenced...

Day 1. Well, I sort of count today...more this evening.  The lady I worked for took me out to eat lunch at the Olive Garden, but...I did keep my lunch at a veggie soup, salad, and one breadstick.  So, that was at noon...it's 6:52pm now and I'm starving.  I just went to the good 'ole Kroger and bought a boat load of fresh fruits and veggies - yams included, as my friend Kat had suggested.  So...I came home, fruit and veg in hand to be greeted by a backed-up garbage disposal so a sink that won't work (bathroom or kitchen).  Luckily, we have a wonderful maintenance crew here at KWC so the on-call worker hopped on over after we so rudely interrupted his family time :(, but he's in here now graciously trying his best to clean up the mess.

I'm a little nervous about what my dinner might look like...because it needs to be mostly veggies...and I HATE veggies.  :(  However, I have accountability with my bro who is doing this with me and my amazing husband has decided that he is going to do juice breakfasts and dinners with me.  :)

OH!!  SUCCESS!  Disposal is cleared...let's get this show on the road!  Stay tuned....

No comments: