Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 2

Well, day two is coming to a close.  It's honestly been fine except for desperately wanting to pull something from my pantry to eat.  Here's what breakfast looked like this morning:

A Berry Blend for clear skin!  Loaded with antioxidants.  Pretty yummy...but it was blended and not juiced.  This method led to a thick, more smoothie consistency and lots of seeds to chew on.  It took me most of the morning to finish it.


Lunch today was tolerable but still not my favorite.  Today's lunch recipe was: 1 carrot, 1 apple, 1 orange, 1 yam,  a hand full of spinach, and a tiny bit of ginger root.  I think I'm having a tough time with the texture of the yams.  We'll see, maybe it'll grow on me.


Dinner: Mango, Watermelon, Kiwi, Grapes, Lemon, Cucumber, & Carrots

A full day of juice...doing ok, but hungry.  It helped a LOAD talking with my brother this evening.  There were several times where even the Cheez-its in the pantry just kept calling my name...but I resisted. We'll see how tomorrow goes!

No comments: