Saturday, January 28, 2012

HALFWAY!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!! :)  I am SO happy to remind everyone that we are HALFWAY through this 10 day juice fast!  Today, I unfortunately don't have any pictures...I guess I've been kind of lazy today.  Actually, other than breakfast that Scott juiced for me in a hurry so I could take it to work with me, I haven't juiced anything today.  Yep.  I had another small bowl of fruit at work today.  I came home pretty hungry but just wasn't feeling up to juicing.  I don't feel bad physically, I'm just tired of juicing...or I needed a break.

Breakfast was pretty good - but a nasty radioactive green/yellow color: Kiwis, Mango, Blueberries, and Apples.  After work I decided to go by Kroger and stock up a bit on some things that I was running out of.  I also, taking some advice from Shea, decided to buy a half gallon of Chocolate Almond Milk.  It's still super-low calorie and made from almost all natural ingredients and it provided some AMAZING relief from the mundane juice flavor/texture.  I also picked up a 64oz jug of V8...never thought I'd say that.  However, after drinking some of my cucumber or beet concoctions, it was a pleasant and much welcomed tomato-y taste.  :)

That's all I've had today though...I know I should be consuming more but I'm just tired of drinking stuff. Scott just made me some hot raspberry tea, but it's a welcome change too.  Going to Kroger twice today was kind of tough, and for those of you non-Owensborinians(ites?) Kroger is right next to Five Guys...ugggghhhh.  The smell KILLS me.  I want a cheeseburger so bad.  We even watched "Food Inc." yesterday and I STILL want a cheeseburger. haha

Well, time to watch some "Guy vs. Rachel"....not sure why I'm doing this to myself.  They're doing a fried chicken cook-off.  Bbbaaaaahhhh!!

Goal for tomorrow - more juice!  Less whining.

No comments: