Monday, November 12, 2007

YAY for Friends, Games, & Taco Bell!


So, today was a good day. :) A good day of classes...we made some connections with a couple new students today. Invited all of our students to our big Thanksgiving Dinner this Thurdsday! We're pretty stoked about it...a tad nervous...no idea how many will show up therefore having NO IDEA how many to cook for! Ja Cie! (ya-che...or "good grief!") We've had several students sign up to come already...I'm expecting at least 10-15...20-25 wouldn't suprise me. We'll see...PLEASE PRAY! ;)
So, after classes we went grocery shopping and came home to have tacos with our darling Ivy...what a doll. We just love her. I'm sure she was pretty excited she got to spend 6 hours with us today too...don't play girl, I know you read this blog religiously! *lol* I love you! ;) She's precious, really....and she loves her some Taco Bell! After Tacos we watched some Office and then played "Mad Gab" for about 3 hours...now, that's good fun! :) "My Co Jack Son!" (That's for you Kell!)
So Ivy left a couple hours ago & I got to talk to Kell for a while...always makes my day better. :) Then talked to the 'rents down in Florida. They're having a good time...visiting with family & the like.
While I was talking to my sister I noticed a piece of GLASS floating around in my WATER! A tiny piece of glass...but not tiny enough to where I wouldn't have felt it or possibly BLED to death if I'd swallowed the thing! (That MAY have been an exageration...but still) How the heck it got in there in the first place? Beats me. Luckily, I spotted it before I took the last drink! Knew these contacts were good for something!
Well, time for bed! G'nite yall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, so i just read this today! OMG, I LOOK LIKE CRAP IN THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!! EW! DELETE RIGHT NOW.


ivy <3