Saturday, November 10, 2007

Things are falling into place

Hey all! How's the weather there?? It's as always in November, cold & gray today. It was hailing a bit earlier (for about a minute). Today is a lazy day...well not really lazy. It's a cleaning/catching up on work day for us. :) Yesterday was a good day. We FINALLY had a date...dinner and a movie, which was quite nice. :)

It looks like things are finally settling into a schedule here this is what it looks like:

Monday - Classes in the AM, Scott plays B-Ball & I have my "Ladies' Night" at 8pm
Tuesday - Classes in the AM, Youth at 6pm (until 9:00 or so)
Wednesday - Polish Lessons at 10, Bible Study one week at 1:00 and the next week Conversation Club at Teczowa High School at 3:00, then every week Nooma Meeting at 6pm
Thursday - Classes in the EARLY AM and in the afternoon, English Club at 6pm unless it's moved to a Friday or Saturday for a special event.
Friday - Day off! (Usually)
Saturday - Reserved for cleaning, planning, meeting with students, who knows.
Sunday - Church...normally takes up most of the day. :)

So there it is! That helped...sometimes things just need to be written down where you can see them!

We have our THANKSGIVING ENGLISH CLUB on Thursday! Please be praying for us: that we can have everything prepared and that we have the funds to buy the food! :) And for our sanity. Luckily we don't have classes on Thursday...it's the anniversary of the day the University was founded (or something like that) so the director is giving everyone the day off. We will be preparing a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner for...who knows how many students. So, we need all the prayers we can get! :) It should be fun. :)

So, now I'll leave you with a few pics from our trip with my parents in September. Thanks to my AWESOME big bro who sent me the pics yesterday. :) ( I love the pictures of Dad "reading" the German newspaper and Mom with the random little boy in Nice!)



2 comments:

Kellie said...

Yay! Pictures! Love the one of you, Mom and Dad at the Eiffel Tower. Weather here today is cold and rainy...typical November weather I'd say.

Busy schedule! I have something I think you might like in your down time, but do ya'll even have any down time? Does not appear as if you do!!!

XOXO

jfn Photography said...

I think I'll post a couple more soon. :)

Snow again today, I think!