Sunday, November 11, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!


It snowed today!!! WOOHOO!! It started snowing when we were in church this morning and by the time we got home it was coming down pretty hard! :) I think it's supposed to snow all week!


We were all set to come home and I was going to make some homemade chicken noodle soup for Scott because he's feelin' a little under the weather...when we stopped by the market we found out that it is "Independence Day" here so NOTHING was open. Good thing we bought a kilo of potatoes the other day! Potato soup was the next best thing, I think. :)












This isn't from today...but here's a pic of me cooking in the SUPER CUTE apron that my AMAZING sister made for me! I love it Kell! I wear it all the time! :)

4 comments:

Kellie said...

YOU are the one who is supercute, my sweet sister! OK, the video is great...love seeing the Polish snowfall and the pictures! PLEASE keep posting these videos! Hope Scott feels better soon!

Now, go play in that snow!

xoxo

Unknown said...

I am really glad you all like the snow. It is only 40 degrees here, and I am wishing it was summer again. Hopefully, God will send me somewhere warm one day, but I would gladly take the freezing arctic wind for my Lord.

I will be praying for Scott and his "under the weather"-ness (if that made any sense). I love you guys!

Grace and Peace!
Larry

jfn Photography said...

Aaww thanks :) I think maybe we may try to post a weekly fun video like that...if I can remember to. :) Thanks Kell! Love you! By the way...I'm SUPER EXCITED about my new Christmas apron!

Also, we have some down time...whatcha got?

jfn Photography said...

Thanks Larry! We'll pray that the Lord will send you somewhere warm one day. ;)