Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ciocia & Dawidek






Who has the CUTEST little "nephew" ever?! Here are a couple pics from our Polish lessons with Agnieszka on Wednesday mornings. I always have to get in a little playtime with the coolest little guy I know. Check out this kiddo's grin, adorable no? So here are a couple pics of Dawidek & Ciocia Jackie! (Little David & Aunt Jackie) I adore this kid! And his Mamu, Aga is the best Polish teacher ever. :) Jesteś moja ulubiona!!













And how could I forget to put an equally adorable picture of Dawidek & Wujek Scott! (Not to mention proud Tatuś, Wojtek) :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

3 new comers! What a blessing! And imagine that, all their names end with "a"! This goes without saying, but I am praying for you two. May God continue to use you two and bless you.

I leave you with a verse God has really laid on my heart.

"...let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him in holy fear and awe." Hebrews 12:28b

I love you guys!
Larry