Friday, June 27, 2008

STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGG!!!!!

AAAHHHH!!! Who has the best husband and friends in the world? This girl. Last night, The Police played in a city near Katowice (2 hours from us). Our friend Andy had a ticket to go see them with our other friend, Pete. Pete had one extra place in his car and kept asking Scott if he wanted to go too. We were pretty excited for Andy to get to go...I was secretly SUPER jealous though because my brother and sister had seen them the past year in the States and I SSSOOOO wanted to see them too and they were going to be SSSOOO close to us! So, the concert was yesterday and Scott and I headed back into the city (from Olawa) for a day out and Pete was going to pick up Andy here in Olawa, so we said bye and wished Andy a great time. Scott and I go to McDonald's for lunch and I just assumed we'd be spending the day out by IKEA and as we're sitting there eating lunch, here walks Pete into our McDonald's. I immediately knew what was going on and practically ran out of McDonald's to get in Pete's car to go see The Police. AAAAAHH!!!!! When we got in the car I assumed we would stop by Olawa to pick up Andy and that's when Scott told me that Andy had given up his ticket so Scott and I could go together. What a guy. I love that kid...what a gift to give up his ticket to see THE POLICE so I could go with my hubby.

It was AMAZING. AMAAAAAAZZZZING!!!!

Here is a clip from someone's cell phone from our concert. For now, enjoy and I'll write more later.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

ACK! Jack, I'm so excited that you got to see the POLICE! Now you & Scott are offically a member of the "We saw the Police in concert" club! ;)

I'm singing "Roxanne-OH" right now!

david santos said...

Wonderful!!!
Have a nice weekend.