Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!!

Let me take a very important moment to say...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the greatest man in the world, my Daddy! :) This guy has been through a heck of a lot the past couple years...not sure how the four of us kids got so lucky to have such a great Dad. We are incredibly blessed, that's for sure. Love you Daddy! :)



"Proud to be a coal-miner's daugher!" Here he is licking the wall at the Wieliczka Salt Mine...testing to see if the walls were really made of salt. :) (They were!) I think this was Dad's favorite part of the trip. ;)


Here he is with my Mom on a tram in Vienna catchin' all the sites. ;) I love my parents. :) Mom & Dad...enjoy your time alone now cause in just a few weeks you'll have a full house again! :)


And another BIG HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the greatest Father-in-Law in the world! I'm one lucky gal to have married into such a great family. :) Love you Jim!

No comments: