Monday, January 7, 2008

Untitled

So, didn't make it to Jola's funeral...just couldn't do it. I really did want to go to show support and all, but we found out at the last minute when it was and as I started to get ready I just couldn't. Just sat on my bathroom floor and cried for an hour. It happens. BUT, through that Lord did give me this little...whatever it may be ;)

Son of David
God breathed and you were alive
Your body was broken by the fall of mankind
Never a complaint, never a cry
Your faith could defeat a thousand Philistines
Just as David wrote his Psalms of praise
You sought after God's heart, all of your days
Though silence eventually had its way
Your smile said a thousand words the tongue couldn't say
Now you rejoice in heavenly bliss
But surely you know how much you are missed

No comments: