Thursday, January 17, 2008

A new season

I normally don't promote TBN...I would hardly EVER suggest for someone to watch it because I have some pretty strong opinions about it. I would never in a million years suggest a non Christian to watch it. I think most of it is a scam and has nothing about people's true relationship with the Lord...just one HUGE infomercial trying to sell Jesus to people like one might sell a vaccum cleaner. So, please disregard the fact that the following has a "TBN" label on the screen ;) I'm chosing not to judge Shane & Shane by their actions. ;) Anyway...I'm entering a new season with the Lord...maybe I'll share about it later but right now...just a tune for you! :)


Please pray for my Dad!! He's having surgery tomorrow on his back at 8am in Evansville. :) Thanks! :)

No comments: