Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home Sweet Chicago! *Under construction*

So, I'm having trouble getting my video to post. Looks like I'm going to have to step away and come back to it later. Don't want it to get the best of me. :)

Here's a little look into our first trip into the city! We hopped on the Metra about a three minute walk from our apartment and bought a 10 ride pass to share between the two of us. Looks like we'll be going more on the weekends b/c you can get an unlimited Metra pass for only $5 for the entire weekend! Anyway, yesterday we just tried to get a good idea of how to get around and some easy places to get to...it was definitely a fun and full day! :) WHOA! I just noticed that the date says "Jun 28, 2157" That's hysterical! Fixing it would be a big hassel...so I'm just gonna leave it that way. *lol*
Posted by Picasa

No comments: