Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GREASE is the word...is the word...is the word...

Hey guys! So, FINALLY for all of you who didn't get to come to our grand production of GREASE you can see loads of pictures of the performance and some behind the scenes pics. I have never had so much fun! I may be addicted to performing in musicals now. :) I do know that Wheaton Drama will be doing Oliver! and Chicago this year....yay!! I just might have to go audition. Anyway, Kellie and I had SUCH a blast doing GREASE this summer...though there were a couple of rough patches it was so worth it. It was so much fun to make so many new friends and let me tell you...thesbians are a hoot to hang out with! Those crazy kids...we loved them!
CLICK HERE FOR MY GREASE WEB ALBUM!!

GREASE


Here are even a couple of videos for your viewing pleasure! ;)

2 comments:

Kellie said...

WooHoo for a Grease-y summer! I miss it!

jfn Photography said...

I know...I do too! :(