Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy Week!

So, the past couple weeks have been kinda busy. We had a wonderful visit with our precious Lauren. For those of you who don't know, Lauren lived very close to us for a year in Poland. She lived in the city of Olawa, which was about a 20 minute train ride from our place. This beautiful lady became part of our family last year. It's amazing how close living in a foreign country can bring strangers. And the funny thing is, Lauren is from Owensboro and went to school with Scott and we only came to know her from living in Poland with her. She is a precious part of our lives now...her and her wonderful new husband Aaron.
I've also been super super busy with my GREASE rehearsals. I'm not real sure how I'm feeling about it. The cast is a hoot to hang out with, but I'm a little nervous about the performance. It just doesn't seem like it's coming together real well. YIKES! Here's a pic of us hanging around during rehearsal - my sister Kellie and Vance (playing the part of Teen Angel).



So, the MAJOR part of this week - Scott and I taught the missions class at VBS this past week. It was a good time, but WHEW was it tiring! Scott and I also brought a friend, Jaci, with us each day and she LOVED it! Jaci also became a Christian at VBS this week too...so that was pretty precious to be a part of. :)





I would love to write more...but I'm feeling pretty crappy today. Sinuses and whatnot - blech! Have a wonderful week guys!

More to come soon! Can you believe we move in TWO WEEKS!!!! HOLY COW!







No comments: