Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Days...

I'm always late...but better late than never right? And this blog is only a day late. I was thrown off because the fam had their Birthday/Mother's Day celebration a day early, but enough with excuses!

First to my Momma - Happy Mother's Day...she's pretty much the best mother in the world...hands down. I want to be just like her when I grow up. :) She is absolutely beautiful, she's insanely talented in a million ways, AND she's learning Spanish! I adore everything about her. You're "more precious than rubies" Mom. :) And she's a pretty funny gal. :)



And of course, to my amazing Mom-In-Law. I was blessed with a wonderful, loving, spunky Mother-in-law and I absolutely adore her. She's one of the strongest women I know. :) Happy Mother's Day Debbie! We love you!!




Last but certainly not least a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" (said with a Brak voice) to my big brother Shea-Bird. There are no words to express how much I love this guy. Handsome, funny, witty, incredibly caring, and definitely the coolest and most talented guy I know. He's pretty wonderful and I want to hang out with him all the time. Happy Birthday again Shea! Enjoy your Choco-Softies! ;) I love you!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE.

3 comments:

J. Shea Stanley said...

Thank you thank yoU! Choco-Softies is TASTY, though messy. I highly recommend them.

jfn Photography said...

I will have to try me some! Maybe Kell or I can bring back some more on our way home. :)

Kellie said...

Aaaww! Those are such good photos! I love em'! And I don't care how many times I watch it, that Brian Regan video is still hilarious!